Project Management today: the centrality of knowledge
Today, in the world of Project Management, several factors as the increasing complexity, the more demanding clients, and the greater focus on business value, lead to the need of strong individual competences: the development and the diffusion of a proper knowledge, which includes cognitive, emotional, and social, skills, seems to be one of the best responses.
1st Part - Institutes, Associations, and Networking to promote Project Management Knowledge
- Enrico Mastrofini - President of ISIPM
- Ricardo Triana - Past President of PMI
- Martin Sedlmayer - Vice President of IPMA
2nd Part - Project Management Today Topics
- Individual Competence Baseline in Project Management Growth
- The Essential Role of Education in Project Management
George Pitagorsky (in collegamento da remoto)
- Managing Projects in Contexts with Increasing Complexity
- The Project Manager and the Client Relationship
- The Bundle of Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Skills for Project Managers
- The Stakeholder Perspective for the Value Generation
3rd Part - Project Management cultures, standards, and certifications: different approaches and specializations, one sole community of knowledge.
- Questions & Answers